Stitchz WordPress Plugin
The Stitchz Social Login plugin extends the standard WordPress user registration and login experience by integrating social login features. With Stitchz Social Login users can login with one or more supported social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and more (20+).
Stitchz Social Login provides a single, simple interface that maintains all your social identity provider information safely and securely (and encrypted while in transit and at rest). Using Stitchz saves time and eliminates custom code necessary to integrate and manage multiple identity providers.
Any user can connect one or more social identities to their account and use them to login (before or after their account is created).
- Integrate one or more social identity providers (20+) to your site
- Login or create user accounts on your site with their social identity
- A social login plugin for the user login form, user registration, and comments pages
- Full HTTPS support
- Simple configuration
- Fully integrated authentication into the WordPress framework
- Full OAuth 2 support
- Social identity provider sync to WordPress
- Get 20+ social profile data points upon login (depending upon identity provider)
- Continue using WordPress's standard confirmation features, i.e. email verification
- No programming required
- Google Plus
- VK (Vkontakte)
- Windows Live
- Download the Stitchz Social Login WordPress plugin
- Login to your WordPress site as an Administrator, and go to the WordPress Admin counsel.
- Click "Plugins".
- Navigate to the Stitchz Social Login plugin in the plugins list and click "Activate".
- Then, click "Configure".
Copy your App Url, ApiKey, AppSecret, and Return Url from your Stitchz
application into the appropriate fields in the Stitchz Social Login API
Settings form. All fields with "(required)" are, you guessed it, required.
The "Return Url" is your WordPress website's full web address plus the Stitchz WordPress end point ('/stitchz_social_login/auth'), i.e. https://www.yourwebsiteaddress.com/stitchz_social_login/auth
- Next, select the API Version to run. The "Standard Login" option is a basic authentication request used to only authenticate a user. The "OAuth 2 Login" option sends an OAuth 2.0 authenticated request to the Stitchz API and returns a valid OAuth 2.0 token. The token can be used later to make authorized requests to Stitchz.
- Confirm your Stitchz Login API Settings before moving on to the next section.
- Click the "Sync Providers" button to synchronize your provider list configured in your Stitchz application with your WordPress instance. If all settings are correct a sample login will display with all your configured and active identity providers. Check the README.txt file if any errors occur.
- Enable/disable any login forms where the Stitchz Social Login links are displayed. By default the links are visible on all available forms.
- The "Social Login Notes" field can contain up to 255 letters or numbers in plain text and will be displayed under the social login links.
- Click Save.
- To configure your Stitchz Social Login settings go to admin counsel > config > people > Stitchz Social Login). Copy your settings from your Stitchz Social Login application account (https://login.stitchz.net/). If you don't have one yet, login and create a new one at https://login.stitchz.net/.
- Enable Clean Urls under "Search and metadata" in your site's Configuration area.
- PHP 5.x
To submit bug reports and feature suggestions, or to track changes: http://stitchz.uservoice.com/forums/81839?lang=en