How to Setup a Plurk API and Identity for Stitchz
With Stitchz, sharing posts on Plurk is easy. However, in order to share on Plurk you must request a developer App key/secret. Follow the steps below to request an App key/secret and submit for review.
- Login to Plurk's developer portal with the account you plan to share posts with.
- Complete the new Plurk App form by entering your information for App name, Organziation, App website, etc. (Figure 1). Make sure to add the Stitchz OAuth Callback - https://api.stitchz.net/oauth1a/authenticate.
- Upon creation you'll be redirected to your list of Plurk Apps, click "Edit" (Figure 2).
- Copy the new Plurk App's App key and App key Secret from the App Settings into your Stitchz application (Figure 3).
- In Stitchz, go to Apps > Settings, then click the shield in the Identity Providers section to add a new provider. In the form that appears, select Plurk and paste in your App key and App key Secret, then click Save (Figure 4).
- From the application Settings page, click the social group name. Next, click the green Add Identity button to add your Plurk Identity. On the modal window click Plurk to begin the process to add your Plurk Identity to Stitchz (Figure 5).
- Login to Plurk (Figure 6).
- Follow the prompts on Plurk's site by clicking "Yes. Grant the permission" to complete the request (Figure 7).
- Setup is complete, you can begin sharing posts on the Plurk from Stitchz.